Product Id: 37496996
Description: GFI Archiver - Subscription license renewal (1 year) - 1 mailbox - volume - 10-49 licenses - ESD - Win
Mfr Part #: MARREN10-49-1Y
Your corporate email and files are critical sources of information, communication, transactions and business intelligence. If any of this gets lost or deleted, it can lead to a loss of business and credibility, and also place your company at legal risk. With GFI Archiver, all company emails and files are automatically stored in a central, secure environment that can be accessed quickly and searched easily. Businesses gain peace of mind knowing their vital company information is stored in a safe and manageable place. Furthermore, you can identify and resolve potential business issues such as security breaches, legal risks and productivity issues by extracting key data from your archive.
- Help maximize compliance and minimize legal risk with a complete, tamper-proof archive of all company emails and files
- Improve productivity and reduce storage costs by eliminating need for PST files, and keeping just one central copy of an email and its attachments
- Improve mail server performance and benefit from unlimited mailbox size by maintaining your email history in a separate database
- Avoid security breaches and manage employee productivity
- Instant access anytime, anywhere to business critical emails and their attachments via email service, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- GFI Archiver works seamlessly with your email setup
GFI Archiver works in parallel with email servers to copy all emails that are sent and received in a separate server. This enables you to create space on your email server to increase performance, while providing excellent scalability and reliability for your archive store. Storage costs are significantly reduced through single-instance storage (SIS), which stores just one copy of an email sent to multiple recipients and compresses attachments.
- Archiving, not just for email
The File Archiving Assistant (FAA) enables users to do the following without interrupting the work flow: share files and folders; automatically synchronize files between machines; automatically store files in a central archive; and retain a complete file history. GFI Archiver is also able to archive calendar entries from your email server. FAA enables you to have your own company's shared storage space without relying on third-party online storage. As a result, your files will not leave your company.
- Help with legal compliance and e-discovery
By setting storage time frames in GFI Archiver, you will be able to provide audit trail functionality for all the company emails and files. This will enable you to meet regulatory compliance requirements, and more.
- Users can access their history anytime
GFI Archiver's easily accessible central, stub-free archiving solution means exchange server performance is faster and there is little need to impose mailbox size limits on the user. Integration with email servers means users can have seamless real-time access to the central store alongside their current emails - whether they're in or out of the office.